Sunday, May 17, 2015

TOP 5 All Time Low songs

Looking for a perfect punk rock lyric-wise heart string trigger? Try listening to All Time Low!

1. That girl

"Left me on the street in the middle of  winter. My frostbite heart says, 'Try to forget her.'"



2. Time bomb


"And if I have to pull you out f the wreckage, you know I'm never gonna let you go."
"Every storm that comes, also comes to an end."




3. Backseat serenade


"The value of this moment lives in metaphor."





4. Break you little heart


"Cause there's nothing surgery can do, when I break your little heart in two."
"I'm wasted, wasting time. I'm moving on but you're left behind."
"Give it up, this was never meant to be. More than a memory for you."


5. Sick little games






"I'm finding me out, I'm having my doubts. I'm losing the best of me."
"Dressed up as myself to live in the shadow, of who I'm supposed to be."



No comments:

Post a Comment