Sunday, August 2, 2015

6 relevant songs for my relevant feelings

1. The Scientist by Coldplay



"Nobody said it was easy, Oh it's such a shame for us to part."


This song definitely breaks my heart a million times. Thank you Coldplay, for giving me "all the feels."

2. Up by Olly Murs feat. Demi Lovato





"I wanna turn the clock, yeah, right back to where it was."

This song hit me from pre-chorus to chorus. Every fucking line.

3. Don't forget by Demi Lovato





"But somewhere we went wrong."


Please don't.

4. Miss missing you by Fall Out Boy



"Oh, we’re fading fast, I miss missing you, now and then."


Morbidly sweet song for moving on.


5. King of wishful thinking by A New Found Glory feat. Patrick Stump





"That you had made a whole in my heart. And now I've got to fool myself"


I know, I will. Someday, somehow. 

6. Still into you by Paramore






"it's not a walk in the park to love each other."

So damn right, with all its troubles and inconveniences.

No comments:

Post a Comment