Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Let me tell you something,

I'll finally admit it. I don't enjoy the things that I used to anymore. I don't know what happened to me...the old me. The new kind of "me" is kinda dull and tired...and dull, and tired. I used to be very passionate on the things I love/d. I don't want to be a doctor who lost herself in the process. I don't want to be totally consumed by anxieties. I need to find me. 

I used to love photography. Covering events...capturing moments. But now, I only have the moments, with no motivation to capture it.

I used to be very good with my pen. I love writing! writing used to be my emotional tongue. Now, I only write for school requirements.

I love sketching/drawing/painting. I used to be Art's favorite daughter, before Science adopted me. I can't even finish a single sketch nowadays. And in most days, I don't do art anymore.

I love music. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Of all the craft I think I've lost...this upsets me the most. Can't finish a single tune nor hit a single note anymore.


I need to save me.
I know that it'll take time to heal myself back. But I promise myself, I will :)

I only have a few months to go before 3rd year med ends. Hopefully, I get to advance in Junior Internship. I've been really busy trying to keep control in my acads while saving most of the relationships I have now.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds to me that you may have been experiencing depression in some form. I hope you have found your joy and zest for life again. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too :) Thank you for taking time to read my blog!

      Delete
  2. Its OK. Just keep up with the things that brings you joy. Its the indicator that you are going in a right way in long terms. ☺

    ReplyDelete