Saturday, August 20, 2016

Rule No.1

I had the time to talk with kuya Royce via chat. He's residing in Norway now, and he's one of my closest friends since birth. He took care of me while I was still a baby and we became really good friends as we both get older and farther apart. Luckily, I had the luxury of time to catch up with him. We had our lengthy chat, talking about how we were and how we are, how I'm doing, but most the "catching-up" focused on my so-called "love life." I consider Kuya Royce as my 3rd father and we are really close. That's why I'm not surprised when he's very curious and overprotective when I said that I've been dating "this guy" for the longest time now.

"It's real when you know you need to set yourself for a major heartbreak."

1 comment:

  1. We understand each pet has different needs and they are different in their
    own way and keeping this is mind we provide customized first class service
    for your pets so that they feel comfortable when they are with us.
    Visit on Pet Moving
    Services | Pet Transport Services | pet relocation services in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete