Monday, June 1, 2009

A day after Lies and Regrets

I can write about others. I can understand what they feel by changing my perspectives.

The irony is, I can't write about myself. I can't understand what I feel and let anger rule over me.

I don't know what to do and what to feel. It seems that what she said was right but I don't want to believe ...Because if I do, I lose. And I'm sick of losing.

It's your fault for giving me the words I needed to hear most of the time.

I keep blaming you, because there's nothing better to do. I said hurtful words, you said them too.

You hate me, But I don't hate you.

You keep giving me reasons to hate you, and I'm tired of it.

Congratulations! 'coz I'm mad at you like you are to me.

I hate you, yes I do.

You don't care; i don't care; No one cares; No one should care, so i could care less.

I'm half broken, I'm tired, I'm sick, I'm sad, I messed up, and I definitely, miss you. :c

-S.Reyes

1 comment:

  1. I hope that in time things will be better so we could go back to the way we were. :(

    ReplyDelete