Saturday, July 10, 2010

SPVM 2009 Rush Reunion (July 2, 2010)








"Argh!? Where's that review paper for my friggin' QUIZ!?!"
I scanned my things looking for the review paper for my quiz tomorrow when I saw Janina browsing our reunion pictures in her camera...

Charis arranged a reunion and texted every batchmate we have in UST. A simple hi-hello meeting in the way could turn to a heart-warming moment in a heart the no one could erase. And so then Janel and Charis met at the UST carpark and did the hi-hello thing I was talking about. I received the message during my classe and read it when we had our break time. I felt too excited to meet Janel Salivio once again. It has been years since we last met, and she's my favorite "subject-to-tease" back in elementary. I agreed to the said time and dinner date with my batchmates. I finished my class in the afternoon and hurriedly went home to meet the others for the bid reunion. Jennifer, Janina, and ofcourse, Charis was in...I texted Ikee and she was on it too. Abi, Katrina, Roxanne, and Paul caught up with the said date. We ate dinner together, laughed, shared smiles, talked about experiences in the past years, and welcomed Janel Salivio in UST! (woohoo, Freshman!) >:) After dinner, we took some pictures all arounf UST like we've never seen the place everyday. The laughter dried all the sweat we had for the heat continuously attacked us. We had our SOLOs and each one of us demonstrated the "Benavides pose". We giggled and joked as we spray saliva in each of our faces. We accompanied our batchmates to their designated check-points before we parted our ways. We headed to the four corners of UST, as we decreased our happy group. "Whatta NIGHT!", was all I could say. Back to reality, and the story's OVER. Well, better find that review paper for my quiz tomorrow...

Katrina Navarro's RIGHT, "I never laughed the way I used to laugh when I'm not with THEM."

Oo nga naman, ang sarap talagang tumawa lalo na kung mukha kayong tanga =)) Kahit hindi kami kumpleto, nabuo pa rin nila ang araw ko :)
I miss you guys! NEXT TIME ulit! :)

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment