Friday, October 21, 2011

Love is Weird, Weird is LOVE




I'm studying BS Psychology...and I'm proud of it.
--and especially proud of the people I am studying it with.


Some people say we are as weird as what we study =))
But I don't really care. You know what, despite how "abnormal" we are studying; how the subjects we study make our minds a little insane; how we use terms only we could understand...make us love PSYCHOLOGY much more than most.


I've been studying Psychology for 3 years...still surviving. 1 school year and 1 semester to go before we all graduate! (hopefully)


 Before I entered college, I thought I wouldn't find good friends like in high school. Yes, it was true! I didn't find good friends...I found weird ones!  =)) 


WEIRD but AWESOME :">


We call our barkada, "PAMILEE"
like a LEGIT family =))
Mama Makeh, Papafaye, ateChu, lokaLuz, and our pwet dogJR =)) (patay ako sa kanila nito!)


Anyway, I can't actually understand how we all became friends =)) The only thing we have in common: we are all in the same block =))


They are not the perfect barkada. 
Sometimes, maiinis ka sa kanila dahil:
-pagsasabihan ka ng dapat mong gawin sa buhay
-pipilitin ka mag-aral
-sobrang daldal, alam lahat ng tsismis sa mundo
-ma-ppressure ka gawin ang isang bagay na puno ng kalokohan at di mo naman gusto
-pipilitin ka kumain ng ayaw mo
-sasabihan ka ng pangit at kung ano pang mga loko na pangalan
-bigla kang bibirahin o kaya naman itutulak
-magastos tapos maingay pa!
-kung makatawa, parang matatanggal ang panga!
-aagawan ka sa extra rice!
...at higit sa lahat:
kakainin mo nalang, hihingin pa nila! =))


Oo, maiinis ka talaga...kasi alam mo na minsan ay tama sila, at ginagawa lang nila yon dahil love ka nila :">


They are not the friends I've asked for...but they are the ones that I perfectly needed.


MORE PARTIES and FOODTRIPS to come!!! :)




P.S. Thanks to Maki for the pictures! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment