Monday, May 6, 2013

Classic Novels Unofficial Book Reviews

I decided to start making book reviews on my favorite classic novels because:

1. I'm obviously bored.
2. I need to go back in writing.
3. I'm wondering if there are people out there who have the same level of Geekness as I do.
4. I'm trying my best to reinvent myself and revive this blog.
5. For the nth time, I'm obviously bored.

I have always loved classic novels ever since I was in 5th grade (Circa 2003). Side by side with Harry Potter, I'd been reading a lot of classic novels in a very young age. Not your typical kid, indeed.

Going back to this project, I've been re-reading classic novels since Summer vacation started. I purchased quite a few classic books too, to keep me occupied for the rest of my 'Summer-Bummer' life.

I have been laptop-less for 3 weeks now. Sucks big time. Good thing, my sister bought me a brand new iPad.

For my first five book reviews:

1. Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
2. The picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
3. The Iliad by Homer
4. The three musketeers by Alexander Dumas
5. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

Feel free to comment your suggested books.

No comments:

Post a Comment