Friday, June 11, 2010

First and Last

I promised myself that I would try my best to keep this blog going. Well, I already have 2 successful years for making this blog alive. I hope I'd be blessed for another year, or several years to go keeping this blog going. A week to go, and it's already start of classes. I failed to post a lot this summer because of my very busy schedule. Whenever I try to write this summer, nothing comes out in my head. It's either I'm too relaxed to write or too stressed to write. I'm having irregular sleeping habits and I'm having a hard time to get my butt out of the bed. I'm troubled by laziness. It seems like I don't want to think for awhile. But I couldn't stop my thoughts to burst out of my head whenever I forced myself to sleep, and kiss consciousness goodbye. This story is all about the last thoughts I remembered last night (June 10,2010) before I crossed the threshold of slumber.

Ikee and I were chatting last night, and we somehow talked about our batchmates way back in highschool. We talked about the controversial people back then and some memories that triggered ultimate laughter. We also talked about projects in the past that looks stupid right now. Well, I remembered a friend. Daniel is the name. In Freshmen year, our very FIRST subject in T.H.E was making the "Paper Fan". We were paired and we did a good job making the project. We designed it to be "disco" inspired; But our teacher wasn't a huge fan of night life and disco so she gave us an awful grade of 90. When we reached Senior year, Daniel and I were paired for the LAST time, for our LAST fourth year requirement, "The Term Paper". We did a good teamwork and partnership working on the paper. The topic was all about Sleep Disorders and Disturbances (supporting my reason why I wrote this blog/ I was sleep-disturbed). Gaaaah!Guess what? we got a 90 for that paper :) You get the pattern?

*If you want to download our term paper, Somnipathy: A study of sleep disorders, it's available on my 4shared account :)) Follow arcSAMfrost @ Twitter (dot) com for more details.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment