Sunday, June 13, 2010

Keep Moving On

Since Mom died, my brother and sisters tried their best to make me feel that I still have mom with me through them. I'm still adjusting and it's really hard for the whole family to move on. Even though sometimes I think our family is falling apart...somehow I know that everything would fall back into place again.

I'm still having a hard time coping up with my new life after mom's death.Well, it's really difficult; knowing that some things you did before couldn't be repeated anymore. I avoid telling happy moments I had with my family; it hurts to remember...and it hurts to try to tell. Things are not the same anymore, and feelings come with change too. I'm doing pretty fine right now, happy with my life and still stuck in the "moving-on" process. The healing hurts as time progresses. I'm already used to telling "used to's" in life. People are waiting for me to face life with "that SMILE" they really loved before. So people, you'd be waiting for more years to come to see me smile "that SMILE" again. Everyone around me changed already; but one thing remained constant---our love for Mommy.

For all those who've stuck on me: Ate Lilia, Kuya Tony, Ate Rosette, Daddy, and the rest of the family, I love you all and let's keep moving on :)

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment