Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back in Photography





I was just using my canon digital camera in taking pictures before. My pictures were off average quality, but it has its own greatness in someways (it's not that bad to love your own). My family said that I have potentials in photography; the problem is, I just don't like it that much. So, let's take it to the next level! I just got my very own Nikon D-slr for my incoming debut in September 17, 2010 (don't forget to greet me, LOL). It's Daddy's gift. Since I already have the camera, why not acquire the inspiration back in photography??? Well, I think it's time for me to give up my Soccer frustrations be busy with my new hell-of-a-frustration: Photography. *big grin* Be sure to always check and follow my deviantart account for my photos. Check it out at : http://sam917.deviantart.com/ Now, I'll be busy finding photography classes so I could get it scheduled in my Sembreak or in summer vacation. Join me, all together now... *cheers!* :D -S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment