Monday, September 13, 2010

Put your hands in the Fayer


Faye, you must be wondering why this picture taken in a transportation in Corrigidor was used in this blog post. It's always like a long ride with you. I never get tired sitting in the same place with you by my side. There's always a new adventure and no end to each route. A journey with you is like waiting for every chapter to unfold...mystery and thrill are always there. I don't care where you might take me, but I believe we're always on the right track. Thank you Faye Rayos, Happy Birthday! :D

btw, yung picture na yan ay hindi STOLEN! oha, nag-peace sign pa ako. :)) Tapos, favorite ko to sa pictures nating dalawa. Ito yung pang 3 out of 6 pictures natin kahit 1 year and a half year na tayong magkakilala. =))

-cupcake :3

2 comments:

  1. OMG CUPCAKE! SOBRANG SPEECHLESS AKO! AWW you know what, I was supposed to do the same thing!!!! Iba na talaga pag great yung mind >:D I'M SUPER TOUCHED AND GRATEFUL TO HAVE YOU SAM! I'm so happy that....BASTA I'm SUPER HAPPY :'')))))) Don't worry magkakaroon pa tayo ng maraming pics, Sam with different versions of FAYE XD HAHAHA SUper thank you! I LOVE YA! >:D< MEGA HUGGGGG. Wait for the 17th >:D
    +~thepancakebully :3

    ReplyDelete