Tuesday, October 19, 2010

18th Birthday @ The 17th of September


CAUTION:This blog is all about my gifts and blessings.

I tried to sabotage their plans and surprises. I tried to stick around and ruin everything. I still got surprised and had a twist of fate. If you're bound to be surprised, you would be.

I couldn't write about the events that happened in my 18th birthday. That was why it took so long for me to think about blogging it. You see, words could never express what I felt that day. A blend of nostalgia, delight, and adrift occupied my soul. The efforts of the people who loved me,in no lexicon could be defined. The success shown in their facets, painted my heart with a smile.

For those who have stuck on me, I love you. Thank you for giving me a picture-perfect, moment-catching memory that I could have for keeps. <3

Janina Mercado- I know you. You're the girl behind the biggest surprises in this world. It's not on your effort I got surprised; not your gift (but hell yeah, I love your gift!!!!), You are wonderful. I'm lucky to have you, and I'm not willing to share you to anybody i think who doesn't deserve you :)

Faye Rayos- hey! thank you for giving me 18 emoticons ( but it's 20) :)) The stressball's pretty useful, i love it. I like the poem you wrote for me. You gave me a lot of GIFTS, nakakainis. :)) no match efforts ko nung b-day mo. I feel so TAOB. But anyway, I appreciate your spectacular gifts...but having you is more than enough ( like what you said to me,). :)

Michelle Santos- darling sweetie,even if you failed to be XYZ...You could be the rest of the letters in the Alphabet. 3 letters couldn't spell how much i love you. OK, too GAY. =)) The Moleskine--shockables! ayokong gamitin. Parang sayang eh, =)) Don't worry, if may nasulat na akong worth it na malagay don...magagamit ko na rin. Ipagmamayabang ko muna ...

Issa D'Bayan- loko ka Issa!!! you and Maki surprised me so much! yung effect niyong walang regalo almost broke mah heart =))) just kidding, pero benta yung sa inyo. Nakakainis sa lahat. Btw, thank you at binigyan mo ako ng another companion matulog. Loveyou,

Jennifer Layug- Pharma-inspired gift! at madami kang regalo...baka ma-overdose ako niyan! =)) You wrote the best letter I received for that day. Short and simple, but it reflects REALITY :D

Romina alias "TITALUZ FRIED ITIK" Reyes- i know na hindi mo ito mababasa kasi, hindi mo alam na may blog ako. >:) Well, kunwari private speech nalang. :)) Yung gift mong pagkain hindi tumagal ng isang araw. Lamons ko na agad. Yung naka-print sa shirt na binigay mo, di ko na-gets =)) pero love pa rin kita. You just proved that love could never be explained. Maybe that's why I love you :)

Charis Cauyao- linteeeek yung regalo mo. =)) apaka landi. Necklace pa, tapos cat pendant!!! >:) pero that's it...the perfect symbol to let people know I could wear my fears away and be proud of it. :)

Makeh Capalungan- juma-Jabbawockeez artwork ka! nakakainis, ang laki-laki. I thought nung una, regalo mo sakin BANIG!!! =)) pero ayos yung Brazil ah. Jumackpot ka don. Green na, Football team pa! woohoo. Pero hindi kita mapapatawad dahil iniwan mo ako sa tabi ng mga badingarzi nung secretly mo yun binili. >:)

Eve Roxanne Apostol- hey ROXYBABES, ikaw palang REGALO NA!!! Ano pa hahanapin ko, kung ikaw solved na ako? =)) lakas mo talaga. I loveeeee youuu. *kiss* *huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug* *kiss* ikaw lang may ganyan.


Jr Bulanadi- ang ironic ng gift mo. Roses na may ANGEL'S BREATH pero galing sa bestfriend kong guardian DEVIL >:) Oy Johnny bitch, dahil sayo amoy anghel na ang kwarto ko. >:) Thank youuuu. Paki-ayos nalang ulit yung kama ko sa dorm.

Ikee Gonzales- don't worry, LAST is HOT. I love you. ;)

*PLEASE READ THE FIRST LINE OF THIS BLOG AGAIN*

I know, I have awesome gifts; and blessed with amazing people making my gifts AWESOME.

Love,
ABC

2 comments: