Friday, May 6, 2011

Martha Kent

“Just because I’m gone, it doesn’t mean my love goes with me. I will always be in your heart...always.” (Martha Kent)

          As I was watching Smallville season 5, an episode nearly crushed my heart. I wasn’t expecting that I’d learn so much from Martha Kent. I’ve been quite sad these past few days, and THAT episode gave me a lot to think through in life. To be honest, I miss my mom so much (:/) And I couldn’t do anything about it. Well, maybe...PRAY; it eases the longing...but it seems not enough.

          I have all the right to be sad since I know I’m not moved on yet...or never would I. But I also have all the rights to be happy; As long as I believe and have my hopes up that my mom would never leave me. (:c)

          Even if she’s already gone, her love and memory remains alive in our hearts. Everything changed since mom departed. But I have to accept the fact--Everything changes. I’ve already changed from the moment I was blessed with the perfect mother. It may look like a cliché, but it was just like yesterday, when my mom touched my heart...I could feel the warmth her love brings, in every second counted in my life.

          Losing the people you love may be the hardest feeling in life. But we’d all learn to move on...moving on from the pain, and cherishing the love that remains.

Martha Kent did a good job on helping me reflect. I guess it’s true that behind every SUPERMAN is a SUPERMOM.

I miss you Mommy, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment