Monday, July 4, 2011

CENTIPEDE





I haven't updated my blog since classes started for our 1st semester in third year college. I have so many things I would like to blog about but I'm time deprived. BUSY. BUSY. BUSY.


Here's the story:

I was about to use the bathroom as soon as arrived at our unit. I saw a centipede in a very chaotic state lying on the floor. My immediate reaction was to scream like a crazy fan girl, but I abruptly realized that my roomie was sleeping.

I was too afraid to step and smack the poor thing on the floor. I decided to kill it using Salicylic Acid 0.5% (Acne medication) as an active ingredient mixed with Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, BHT, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Steareth-2, Steareth-20, Water (eau), Xanthan Gum formulated by experts...In short, Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser.

It was still alive even if I drowned it with the Facial cleanser. I took our SM BONUS HANDWASH for  additional torture =)) And I watched it died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment