Friday, July 22, 2011

Sayonara, Pacific Suites!

It has been almost two months already since we moved out from Pacific Suites. When I packed my things there, I felt a little sad. I stayed there for two years. Of course, you couldn't avoid being a little lonely when you'd been attached to a certain place for so long. The people (both friendly and NOT), the environment (noisy or deadened) , the neighbors, the experience, and the pool of hot guys (LOL)--I'd surely miss! I made quite a handful of friends there (Gerald, the Elevator, Kuya room-to-room basurero, the ipistry family, etc). 


Bed frame namin ni Charis. Sira na yung ladder niyan kaya mahirap umakyat for me :<

From the left: cabinet namin ni Janina and then cabinet ni Charis. Mukhang maayos diyan pero sa totoo lang, sira mga pinto nung cabinet namin >:)

Actually, hindi sakin yan. Gusto ko lang kuhanan ng picture para remembrance =))

Hindi ko yan kama...trip ko lang. Ma-mmiss ko yung Pikachu Hotdog pillow and its funky sound when hugged.

2 comments:

  1. Goodmorning, Mam.
    Ask ko lang magkano rent niyo jan sa room?
    Ilang square meters din po siya? :)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! sorry for the late reply. it was 15k before. Not sure of the current room rates now :)

      Delete