Sunday, April 8, 2012

Angel's Walk 2012



Another memorable lasts with GG...because we used his car on our way to MOA, to join "Angel's Walk."


I'm a proud member of the Autism Society of the Philippines. Joining Angel's Walk enabled me to support Filipinos with Autism, their families, and my super crush PROFESSOR!!! <3 <3 <3 


It was a fun experience walking inside MOA with my jolly blockmates :D
(kami pinaka maingay at pinaka vain na section) =))
We also got a chance to be televised :"> 
OH-EM, EXPOSURE!!! hihihi :">






Here's a picture before the walk started.
(Tambays)





BARKADA PICTURE: ANNOYING ORANGES =))
(c) MIKKA MARCAIDA





I love this picture!!! so COMPLETE <3 But GG didn't look happy here =))




3E with super crush professor!!! <3 :">








Yes, I am guessing again who owns the photos that I grabbed:


(c) GERINE SY
(c) BETH NOLASCO
(c) MIKKA MARCAIDA
(c) FAYE RAYOS


To the persons with great hearts, you can do great help:
Please support programs in helping Filipinos with Autism!




No comments:

Post a Comment