Thursday, April 5, 2012

Simple JOY!


Everyone deserves a MAKEOVER! Even BLOGS! I guess I have neglected this Blog so much...and it's time for a CHANGE :> 


Wait for further updates in this blog site! New chrome, banners, and widgets will be utilized. Well, I'm still thinking about the new theme and add-ons for this blog. 


Since I got very busy in surviving academic demands, I thought I already lost my gift of finding "joy" in simple things. It's time to cut all the drama, and start reminiscing a few happy moments! 


1) My blockmates and I went to a korean restaurant near UST for late lunch time. I ordered my usual favorite, "katsudon"(I'm not a big fan of Korean diet). Unlike me, my blockmates are always willing to try new dishes. Faye and Luzzy ordered the same meal. From the look of their faces upon trying the new discovered dish, I knew that they didn't like it. trololol >:)
I made the right choice!!! 


When I checked the menu, I saw this:




2) We worked on our props for our Group Dynamics activity at Mikka's place. I saw the awesome green plastic cups, then I started stacking =)) I felt so amazed just because the plastic cups were GREEN (my favorite color). SILLY ME.



3) Again, from our GD activity...
I tried card stacking! it was really FRUSTRATING, then I got the hang of it!
I made it up to three layers, but it eventually deteriorated. The good thing was, the initial base of the card tower wasn't destroyed! >:D 



Moral Lesson: it's not on how high you go...it's all about having a strong foundation to try again!

4) After attending Inggy's graduation ( my BFF's sistah), Janina, Michelle, and I went out to eat. HELLO NIGHT LIFE!!! =)) We went to...(that's a secret I'd never tell :P). Janina and I ordered a sumptuous meal, while Michelle ordered a simple dessert that was totally not worth the PRICE. For 40 pesos plus, she got a PANDAN shot =)))))))))))))))))))))))) parang isang kutsara lang! =))))))))))))))))))))) so not sulit.




5) After our last day of Psych final examinations, I decided to join my roomies in going to McDo Lacson (or else, I'd be left alone in our unit). We went to McDo at 11:30pm...then we got back to our unit by almost 3:00 am. 


I just ate in our 3 hour stay in McDo =)) On our way back home, I asked Janina to take a picture of me in the middle of Dapitan Highway =))  Then another picture in the middle of Laon Laan highway =)) I got inspired in Chris Brown's "With you" music video =)) I really wanted to do outrageous stuffs in an incredibly awkward time =))


DAPITAN

LAON LAAN
Indeed, simple joys in life are bigger than little dramas!

No comments:

Post a Comment