Monday, April 23, 2012

IRONMAN-ing


I'm a MARVEL fangirl! Since "The Avengers" will be shown in theaters soon, I decided to draw something "Avengers-inspired."


I tried sketching "THE HULK" initially, but the complicated green-abs killed my enthusiasm. And so, I decided to draw "IRONMAN."
I took my very economical sketchpad: a bunch of school papers 
compiled by a huge paper clip *insert troll face here*


This one's the ORIGINAL version: 
I had a hard time deciding on the thickness of Ironman's eyeliner =))





I took a picture of my IRONMAN drawing with my awesome phone.
Still not contended, I tried editing my drawing using different editing APPS in my phone.


I tried the HUBBA-HUBBA APP for iphone; and I generated a "like a sir" inspired IRONMAN! =))


Next, using the PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS APP for iphone; I generated 2 awesome versions of my drawing.

1st: I call this one, "The WALLPAPER."



2nd: I call this one, "The GAY-fied IRONMAN."



No comments:

Post a Comment