Sunday, July 1, 2012

Christmas Overnight


There's nothing better to tell than a story of genuine friendship, aside from an epic story of romance.

I don't believe in 'happily ever afters', 'forevers', and 'lifetimes'. We're not characters in a fairy tale. We are PERSONS. We own our stories...we are our own adventures!

A lot of people say that 'friendship' is one of the most wonderful illusions we can experience in life, if we seek to believe. But little did people know, that we could always decide when to believe in friendship and when to stop believing.

We are bound to be deceived in order to truly believe.

Yeah,  I have friends. And I also once believed in the power of true friendship, in the power of crossing great distances, and in the power of 'lasting forever.' I have contradicting beliefs =))  I must be pretty messed up right now. Well anyway, there's still a chance that a friendship could last a lifetime...but it doesn't mean that it'll be as bright as how it started. YES...
THE BITTER REALITY THAT FRIENDSHIP FADES AWAY.

* * *
I was browsing some old pictures in my laptop. I found our 'CHRISTMAS PAMILEE OVERNIGHT.'  Janina, Ikee, Michelle, and I used to call our barkada,  'Pamilee', before some stupid copy-cats tried to own the title :| (to be exact, some younger peeps from our old school called their barkadahan the same :| )And now, we call ourselves "THE TRUE BROTHERHOOD" =))Because we agreed to be "ALWAYS TRUE" no matter what happens!
oooh GOOD TIMES.

There was this 'one day' that everything was so 'perfect'--a day me and my friends wished that would never end...but it did.

WE HAD IT ALL PLANNED! We packed our things for the over night, reserved a car, we have our itinerary...we were extremely ready for a getaway that was not FAR FAR AWAY =))

1st, a meeting at my crib! just because I was the 'driver of the day' =))
We wore matching shirts courtesy of Ikee Gonzales.
We got our DSLRs readied to reinforce our vanity.
We did some photoshoot that was sort of "Street fighter" or "Tekken" inspired.



and YES, K-boxing =))
We always loved that intoxicating cubicle for a wonderful Karaoke experience.



We went to Ikee's house after K-BOXing and eating merienda. We played card games of all sorts. =))
The loser would be vandalized with baby powder =))
Sorry, but I couldn't share the photos here =))
creepy powdered faces with Mature content =))



PHOTOSHOOT with Ikee's dog, Lexie.



We went out to a grill house to eat our dinner.
SISIG OVERLOAD!!!
sobrang dami lang ng kinain namin =))

The overnight proper:
we had a little card game again...
then waited for midnight for our "4-way exchange gift" =))
We even used codenames =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
But still, no one preserved their anonymity =))
FAILURE.
Here's a bunch of pictures using Ikee's gay Stitch stuffs =))




from the left: Michelle, Janina, and Ikee



Janina holding my mini-satchel gift :")



Michelle scared us before we all went to sleep, by telling nasty, freaky, creepy supernatural stories :((

and the "pulikat" scare factor was invented! :| =))

Then, the day ended. And now, I am writing this...
I miss 'US' :(
I hope I could spend another perfect day with my primary barkada :(
but fourth year happened :| =))
BUSY BEES :|

Friendship fades...but it doesn't mean it could not shimmer again! :")

"Ang pagkakaibigang ito, mas matibay pa sa ngipin mo!"


For the pictures I used in this post:


(c) MICHELLE SANTOS
(c) IKEE GONZALES

No comments:

Post a Comment