Sunday, July 8, 2012

That awkward chocolate drink

On the third day of my Educational Psych internship in UST Science Guidance and Counseling, a friend visited me. My shift was almost over, and when I went outside the Guidance, there was one person who was particularly disturbing (I spotted LOUISE). Well anyway, when I approached Louise...she handed me a chocolate drink. I was confused. shocked. puzzled. I took the drink inside the Guidance, then stared at it. I tried reflecting...trying to decipher the true essence of the chocolate drink. 


Lunch  came, classes started, then my stomach vigorously grumbled.
That was the CUE!
Then I drank the awkward chocolate drink DURING our ETAR subject! =))
As I threw the lifeless tetra pak in the garbage bin, I had an outstanding realization...another EUREKA moment!


PANTAWID GUTOM, indeed.


Well I guess, the story ends here.


Thank you, Louise! your chocolate drink practically saved me from fuel deprivation.

3 comments: