Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What happened?


It's funny how time changes people.

I just saw my former teacher's Facebook page because I got notified that it's her birthday today (August 27, 2012). Well yeah, she has been one of the few good teachers that I had way back in elementary. Definitely, she's not in my "teacher hate list".

It was just like yesterday (yeah, seems cliche-y...I know), when she gives us homemade cookies  in class. I LOVED THOSE COOKIES!!!

Most of the times, her kindness is abused by many. And maybe, including me.
I remembered that I asked her if I could skate around the classroom and she said "YES." I skated around the classroom during and after her class discussion (one of my AD/HD moments, I guess) =)) But she never got angry at me :/
*insert puppy dog eyes here*

Like what I said, it's really funny how time changes people.
My former teacher's a Dominican Order sister now. YESSSSS, she's a NUN already. IMAGINE THAT.

And here I am, most probably in the boundary of being a catholic and something else...most likely an agnostic theist, a highly oppositioanl person, or...or...JUST LOST (maybe for a while or forever) :|

I'm not even sure of what I'm feeling right now: am I nostalgic of my old self or just some wandering guilt's fooling with my consciousness, or a little bit of both.

I did not greet my old teacher :| (not even a simple wallpost)


I guess I am scared...
or most probably, I'm not proud of the person I am todaaaaaaaaaay.

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sr. Anne! I am sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment