Monday, October 29, 2012

A little thing called "Faith"


As I waited for my brother to pick me up at the UST Hospital, I sat outside the Cancer Institute. Like any other average Psych student, I observed people and tried figuring out their stories.  I took my phone and started writing this. 

The point of realization:
Nowadays, there are several online campaigns and like pages on Facebook about Cancer victims. I don't really hit the like button or  share the pages. Well, I guess I think that's not enough to be able to make a difference. 

Don't just LIKE and SHARE, make a difference by doing ACTUAL HELP!

Cancer: it's a disease which kills not only the mortal human body, but also tries to terminate our delicate faith; to destroy our hopes and slaughter our spirit.

I admire families who evoke constant support, battling together with the victim in order to win over a strong curse...

Let us help in promoting strength in believing that everything will be fine. 

Support a cause, HELP!
It only takes an ample amount of tears, a dose of love and care, a soul sprinkled with prayers, and trust in GOD. Believe me, WE CAN SURVIVE! 

You can check out this website if you wish to give assistance and donations to people fighting cancer:

http://www.cifphil.org/programs.htm

Please do check out this blog:
http://www.miofightscancer.com/

You can buy unique iPhone cases here too :)
because I'm not a big fan of CAUSE like pages...I'm going to buy an iPhone case instead. Let your centavos save a life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment