Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Art Therapy No.1


I've been busy this past months. Senior year's kinda tough! I've decided to focus on my academics before 4th year started. I gave up on writing, music, and visual arts. But you know what? there's still this part of me that forever belongs to art. 

Actually, my co-intern at Science  Guidance and Counseling quite inspired me in doing these artworks. She's such a DARK KNIGHT fan! =))

Here's the original watercolor Batman that I made:



This one is very simple. I finished this one in approximately 6 minutes.

I prepared some newspapers and placed it on the carpet inside my room. I used a simple "tabo" and a set of kiddie watercolor.




I took a picture of  my painting using my phone. 
I had too see the negative version of the painting to determine the perfect balance on how to "bleach" my painting.


Then, I bleached my painting for a "washed out" effect.



And of course, if there's a Batman...there should be a JOKER! 
I made this one a couple of minutes ago. I just used two of my Sharpie fine point permanent marker.





No comments:

Post a Comment