Friday, October 19, 2012

Teenage Dream No More


A week before my 20th birthday, my sister called me. She asked what I wanted for my birthday.

"A simple family dinner will do," I answered.

Too bad, my sister and brother couldn't make it to my pre-birthday family lunch. So, I had lunch at Conti's with my other sister and dear father. Wish granted! ROAST BEEF!!! Best food on earth next to inihaw na Liempo







Perfect pre-birthday lunch! Not to mention, BOTTOMLESS LEMONADE!
I also  grabbed the chance to buy a gift for my friend, Faye Rayos.

My phone's fucked up with text messages and notifications before and after September 17 came. Well, I felt like a celebrity for days =))

I only managed to answer a few tweets, special phone calls via Viber, and voice messages via Voxer. As for the wallposts, I was kinda choosey =)) I only like highly-personalized wallposts...especially the ones with pictures of "me."


I welcomed my birthday practicing the art of cramming. I had tons of quizzes and homeworks on my very special day :((

Anyway, I went to school early to work on my homework :|

Mimi gave me this Cookies and Cream Joe Monkey milktea

MY FAVORITE!!! And I wasn't even expecting anything from Mimi =)) thank youuuu Mimi! She was a little less of a bitcheza that day =))  I also realized that Mimi's a sweet person =)) She also sent me 3 weird voice messages :)) quite annoying


Cookies and Cream Milk tea from Mimi

Got a new iPhone case too from Luzzy :)
ONE WORD: GAY.
But, thanks to Luzzy!!!

Food from Faye! naubos agad before my birthday ended =))
sobrang sulit! thanks Faaaaaye!





After almost 4 years, I finally had the chance to swipe my UST I.D. and listen to the "happy birthday" greeting. THANK YOU UST! :))

I  also got the chance to have a picture with Sir Padilla and Senora Canizares 

After my 7p.m. classes, I had a night out with my highschool buddies. We went to Tomas Morato for some fine dining. NAAAAKS!
We ate at ALBA Restaurante Espanol, a Spanish restaurant. A+ for the food!!! we had a sumptuous meal...and I had the chance to show-off my Spanish skills =))


Janina and I




Ikee and Michelle


During our dinner, the rain poured so hard. And as we exited the restaurant...the flood was already knee-level :((
My car fought the gallant floods and heavy rains! HUHUHU

Glad that we came home safe! I spent the rest of the night with my best buddies.

A week after my birthday...
I had my post-birthday family dinner together with my ate, kuya, and selected JGSH staffs at City Buffet


got this picture from my brother


with my favorite co-pirates!

Still, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment