Thursday, December 16, 2010

To My Greatest Fan

You were the first to know that I write. You worshiped every composition I made since I was still an incompetent writer. You inspired me too write and you showed too much appreciation in my horrible compositions. You've always been proud of me; Proud of both my achievements and mistakes, because you always respect my efforts.You trusted me; believed every word I said, and tried to believe even my lies. You encouraged me to speak up and express my emotions,because you knew I was just shy. You believed in my capacities to excel even if I don't believe I could excel. You value my talents even if everyone value it as trash---a garbage of my efforts. You've always supported my decisions and tried to know what I really like. You've been too curious about me, and you're eager to know more of me. You've never got tired of wanting to be close to me, even if I seem very aloof and distant. You've cared and protected me in your own secret ways; You made me walk safe in the road of life, because you've already paved the way. You've been very patient with me. You tried to understand my feelings and lost of control. You've always been there for me, and you promised to be with me as time allows you too. You're one hellofakindperson!?! You gave me life, and a reason to live. You are the real icon, not I. Maybe I just often deny it but, I admire you. I think you are more of the star in my life than the star I think of myself. I am proud of you, DAD.

From your Greatest Fan,
Sam

P.S. I love you, Happy birthday!

2 comments: