Friday, December 3, 2010

Chameleon

You tree-dwelling lizard son of a bitch! You make people think you are the victim, and we are the abuser. Your long legs is as long as your fucking LIES. Your long curled tail resembles your crooked personality and distorted soul. You think you're pretty? Oh yes, you are. The prettiest fiend in the world wearing a mask that makes her more look GOOD. You think you can fool everyone with your sweet talks and pitiful voice? oh NO. You can't fool us. Even if you charmed everyone with your pleasant words; All I notice is your malformed face together with your cracked voice, bitch. I admire your ability to change color. You are a someone who is changeable and cheap. A person with a rapid personality shift, and a moron all in one package. You tell everyone your crappy fairytale that's full of lies. Yes, you could have your own Cinderella story but you're just the horse in your stupid fairytale. Go ahead and dream, for your fairytale is just an autobiography of a deadened person you'll always be. How dare you try to destroy our names; destroy us in front of the persons close to us. Our image may have been damaged, but you're still the truly broken. I congratulate you for pissing me off! You deserved this whole bullshit blog. Go destroy others' lives! I know you're trying to knock me down. This verbal assasination is for all my friends that you fooled, all my friends that you hurt, and for the friendship you broke for your selfish love. Go away, I wouldn't be less me if you're out of my life. Stay out of our LIVES.

-S.K.R.

1 comment:

  1. Chill but don't take this back. Like I said, if it's not "you" don't get mad. Sticks and stones, as I always stay.

    <3

    Kambal ito ni Jacket post :DDD

    ReplyDelete