Thursday, November 10, 2011

BioSTAT notebook design




This one's a very LATE post.
One day, I went to Ikee's room (just a floor below our unit). Very FAR, I know =))


Well, basically I went there to borrow some colored pens. I ended up helping her design her BioStat notebook. I did the lettering and cut-out some circles using her coin plus...I did almost all the cutting job. So like a LEGIT ALILA =)) 


Anyway, I suggested we should apply paper strips on her notebook. Ikee said it was overrated =)) I countered her by stating that I used the same paper strip technique in my 4th year high school portfolio and it went out great. I suggested the technique to her for several times--and several times rejected. 


Moving on, the notebook was okay naman. My favorite color :">
The colored paper Ikee used to cover her notebook was the corrupted printout draft of the letter she gave to me for my 18th birthday. HAHA. RECYCLED. 


P.S. Thanks to Yaya Ann for my gay pajama =))

No comments:

Post a Comment