Wednesday, May 30, 2012

From Under The Cork Tree, Modern minds and Pastimes


Back in high school, I was a big fan of collecting Music albums of my favorite music artists and bands. And behind every music album is not just a wasted money...there's an interesting story. 


Fall Out Boy's From Under the Cork Tree album--one of my all time favorite!!!
I memorized all the 13 tracks in this album! 
Strong words, good play, GREAT MUSIC! 

If you have time, be sure to listen to this song:
Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year by Fall Out Boy
(one of my favorite tracks in this album)

Now, let's get down to the story...

This album cover's the only thing I saved from our totaled car.
NLEX Balintawak accident survivor represent! =))

Ten-wheeler truck. Six lives saved. 1 CD died. (such a lonely story)

The CD died together with our smashed car.
Good thing, I got to save the album case and cover at least :(
Indeed, a heartbreaking experience for me

To end the story,let me take this from Fall Out Boy,
"Long live the car crash hearts" because "Believers Never Die."
(saying it like a true fan)
I love FALL OUT BOY!!! 

Visit: www.falloutboyrock.com

                                                   *    *     *


Back in the days when fan-girling was the only art I know...
I really liked THE CLICK FIVE (before they're labeled 'mainstream')
I must admit that I really liked TC5's songs back when Eric Dill's still there lead vocalist, as long as Kyle Patrick already replaced Eric Dill.

MODERN MINDS AND PASTIMES
I bought this album just to get a "meet and greet" pass in TC5's TriNoma Mall tour =))
I could vividly remember almost all the events that happened that day =))
Trisha, Jolo, Naynay, Kuya Ed, and I spent the whole day in TriNoma 
(desperate fans) =))

After the live concert and album promotions...we proceeded to the "meet and greet" :">
I did get a chance to take a close picture of the TC5 using my old school digicam =)) 
a chance to shake their hands and talk to them, plus get my album SIGNED :">
posters and calendars were included when I bought the album.

Try listening to the song, "The Reason Why" by The Click Five
Every young heart's story :)

Visit: www.theclickfive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment