Sunday, May 27, 2012

Monochromed: Velada Tomasina 2012


My fourth year in Psychology's about to start in a few days! NOOOOOOOO! 
Back to SCHOOL. The fuckin' reality of going back to school :| Sleeping days are over


Speaking of 'being back'...I did some picture browsing last night. I saw my Velada Tomasina photo folder here in my laptop, then nostalgia crept in. 


Velada Tomasina was an extraordinary experience, indeed! going to class wearing baro't saya...ONLY IN UST! =))


We should GO BACK to MOVE FORWARD. 
Velada Tomasina experience: one of the most memorable moments I shared with 3P5 before we became 4P5 :"> 



Another memorable captured moment with our friend, JR :)


Got this picture from Mikka Marcaida! So much love <3


Lunch time! >:) (from the left: Issa, Luzzy, Me, and Faye feat. Konsehal Maki) =))


Maki and JR prayle mode =))


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nuff said. Hot couple! =))


A picture with one of my best buddies, Faye!!! 



EPIC picture is EPIC! =)) Thanks to Issa D'Bayan's hand for the fake wind effect =))



For the photos I used in this blog entry:


(c) SAMREYES
(c) FAYERAYOS
(c) MIKKAMARCAIDA
(c) YNAREYES


Amazing moments saved as wonderful memories :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment