Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For my number 1 hater

I blogged this with pride. Back in 4th grade, I had this classmate who was hated by all because of her ill attitude. In our start of 5th grade, no ever greeted her and no one wanted to sit beside her...And so, I pitied. I didn't mind the teasing of my classmates and I decided to sit beside her. I was the only one to talk to her until she finally improved got her friends back. We weren't really close, but ever since, I noticed her interest in me. Elementary years---I was a total loser. In high school, I got the spice. When I reached 2nd year, I already had the guts to speak out. She'd been very bossy, she discriminated the abilities of others...and so, I defended the abused. I rebelled, and fought against her; fighting for others who didn't have the courage to confront her. She was feared---she got the authority, and we were just among the commons. Well, I had nothing against her power and her highness. All I had were my friends and my pride. I hated the way she bossed around everybody. I hated her for acting like superior and the others--inferior. I despised her for faux ideas; really stolen...and some of mine were robbed. Whenever she hears my correct answer, she steals it, recite, and get the fuck out of it. She was always ready to trade friendship with any power rewarded. She wanted me to go against my friends and sell them to the authority when they had issues in school. I didn’t obey her, and I decided to defend my friends, for the school knew only one fourth of the truth. She hated me more and more. Despite all the things she inflicted, I never minded. I didn't care for the honors back in 4th year high school. All I wanted was the "award" I desired. She told one of the authorities in school that I was giving up, and therefore...she'd take my place. I really worked hard for that, and I got really pissed when I knew that the award would be given to her since she ranked 2nd place. She deserved it---not; For I was just 8th. I already decided to give it all up, and asked my teachers to give it to her. Well, I got the journal writing award. She fought for it though, to have IT; for she writes to have the grade. And I write because I like it. She always hated me because I always contradict her and make her feel stupid most of the time. She thought her intelligence would scare my pride (oh damn, NO). She acted to thwart, to sabotage everything I planned. She countered every suggestion I had...But I didn't mind. She's not worth my attention. Like I said, she was so interested on me that she wouldn't mind how many times I rejected her whether peace offering or friendship. Now, I was guilty... I did something wrong that offended her. Oh yes, but I said sorry and accepted my faults. She blocked me in facebook, killed all of our possible connections--blocked and erased in each others worlds. I blogged this just to release all the emotions I have right now. i don't want to be bothered again by this vexation. I don't care if I hurt someone, I just don't want to hurt myself again. I know, I'm being egocentric...but sometimes, you just have to do THAT.


-S.Reyes

2 comments:

  1. hiiii sam how's it going??? long time no comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I'm quite busy with school works. I haven't written a new post yet. what's up with you?

    ReplyDelete