Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Candor

Do you know how it feels when you've been lied to? Do you know it hurts to know the truth from someone you don't really trust? These are some questions that makes life seriously bitter.

I really hurts to know when a person you really trust, doesn't trust you at all. But you know, you can't blame them. They are fragile beings like you, too. Yes, it's easier to lie than be lied to. The pangs of hatred devours your soul when you discovered that you just know that the truth was hidden from you.

I don't easily trust someone. Sometimes, it's harder for me to even trust myself. I'm afraid to be hurt, and many times I deny it. I don't know, but "trust" has been a really big issue when it comes to me. It really bothers me hearing people backstabbed the other, or someone has been fooled with faux honesty. The irony is, I do it too.

It's more difficult to trust the second time around. When a friend lied to you, and you decided to give another chance to save the friendship... that person must be very special, indeed. What really hurts is, when you know that what you've been told was a lie...and you still want to believe it because you trust the person who told it. Sometimes, people are this STUPID. I guess, I've been THIS stupid too. Oh great shit.

My blockmate once told me that "Happiness is finding someone to trust with." That got me thinking, and got me asking: Have I found that someone?
I may have found that person, and eventually lost that person...and I'm left here waiting for that person to be found again. :||||| It gets more confusing when you look deeper into what you really feel.

Well, you just have to bear life's dramas. You just have to decide; right decisions always save your life...but the wrong ones help you LEARN.

Can I trust you with this?

-S.Reyes

6 comments: