Friday, November 12, 2010

Minotaur in the Labyrinth

I live in the dungeons;
Trap in the labyrinth of nightmares.
I am feared, everybody see me as terror.
Once, someone learned to love me.
We were too different, but she never looked at our differences.
She was courageous enough to try the maze.
The path to my heart,
so dangerous...
But she dared to take the risk.
We were happy...
Until I was devoured by anger.
I lost my control,
lost my conscience...
lost my self...
then lost my love.
She left, horrified--
For she had seen the monster in me.
The distorted soul hiding behind this malfromed face.
She died, she died.
Dead, lifeless and gone.
I never knew what to do since then.
Again, trapped in this labyrinth of despair.
When she entered my life,
she never came out...
Deep in my heart,
locked there forever.
Prisoner of hatred,
captive of a helpless emotion.

-S.Reyes

2 comments: