Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In Memoriam of M.S.R. --M.D.

Birthdays do not end with death, but last as long as love; A maelstrom of memories. And so we celebrate your day by visiting your grave. A place that you have left long since, but it is all that we have of you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear Mother!
Oh, happy,happy day!

I cannot think you're not alive anymore. I think of you just as I did before. I write you this because I know you're there; that even after death there must be more. So long as I have will and memory left.

Mom lived her life for love of friends and family. Neither asking for nor wanting a return. But Mom, without much choice, then chose her fate.

I'm sorry mom, for the things I put you through.

I'm sorry Mom, for not doing the things you would wanted me to do.

I'm sorry mom, for disobeying you.

You thought about me, the last minutes of your life.

I don't want you to feel so much pain. There's no one to balme. I tried to tell dad to stop grieving, 'coz I saw his pain as well.

I'm sorry mom, for hurting you.

I'm sorry mom, and i will always, always love you!

Glitter Text Generator


Glitter Text Generator

* I wrote this in advance for Mom's birthday. We'll be at Baguio in May 29 to celebrate Mom's birthday with the whoel faculty and staff in our hospital. That trip is to honor the hospital's founder and the late Medical Directress (My Mother).

*M.S.R.- Magdalena Santiago Reyes, M.D.

*please pray for the repose of her soul...thank you.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment