Monday, May 4, 2009

Mikee Gonzales

Words cannot express how much you friendship means to me. You have always found the time to cheer me up whether it was through e-mail, telephone, or chat line. You always seem to know what to say and I really appreciate that. I know you are so sincere with your thoughts that you write to me, especially the letter I received from you on my 16th birthday. And I know with the time we will see each other and I can't wait for that day. Sa Pasukan!!! haha Thank you for your friendshipand for being there when I needed you the most. No matter what happens in our lives, I know that you made my life so much better and you have taught me and has changed me since we've met. I am writing you this blog to show my appreciation for all the things that you have been to me and you have shown me. You have accepted me for who I am and what I can become. I want to thank you for everything. Thank you for everything you have taught me in life (bilang lang yun, iha!). I know that if for whatever reason , I won't regret one second that I spent with you. You are constantly on my mind , I can't stop thinking about you. The first thoughts when I wake up, and the last thoughts before I go to sleep are of you. Okei, OA naman nun...panu kasi hindi ka nagpaparamdam kaya exaggerated. hahaha, I miss you so much, it has been way too long since I've seen you.

*I courageously exposed this post because I knew Ikee wouldn't spend a few of her time to read this and visit my blog. ouch.

*She'll never find out about this post unless someone will tell her.
bwahahahaha.

*Sorry ikee for the picture. International na blog ko kaya exposed ka nyan panigurado! ala akong ibang picture mo weh.

*READERS: look at the picture from the left. (Eve Roxanne, Ikee ).

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment