Monday, May 4, 2009

A Letter, from Sam

May 6, 2008

I released and let her go...I knew she has so many things to see and do. I realized that I should not tie myself with tears, but be happy for the many years. I promised that I'll not shed wild tears and hug sorrow through the years. She is the song that will never end; the love of family and friend. The world does not automatically come to stop. Unlike in plays and books, curtains don't fall, and chapters don't close. Life means all that it ever meant.

Even she's gone, her memory will remain alive--not for awhile but FOREVER. :c

*I supposed to send this letter to my classmates the next day (May 7, 2008), I already knew Mom was going to die the moment I wrote this letter. It was almost 12 0' clock midnight .

*I failed to send this letter at school...I got busy with my own feelings, I wasn't sure if I could ever smile again.

*I let my classmates read my letter when they visited Mom's wake. I was shocked and I wasn't expecting an ASAP visit from them.

Thank you, I love you, I miss you.

Yes, YOU.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment