Monday, May 4, 2009

Janina Mercado

Your smile is so beautiful! Every time I think of your smile, makes me smile. Even when I'm having a really bad day, seeing you smile makes me want to smile too and it makes me forget all about the bad things that had happened. Jcha, you must be the most caring classmate/friend on earth! You seem to have an unlimited amount of patience and love for others. Every time I make a mistake, you are right there to support me. I have had such a great time with you, even doing the most mundane activity is fun. I hope that we'll see each other everyday! haha. Sa pasukan! nakow. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. I miss you so much. There's a lot more I miss about you...not just the moments and kalokoham we'd spent...the laughs we shared or talks we had. I'm not sure how much I miss you; but all I can say is, "mas masarap tumawa pag pareho kayong gaga!" oooops! mali pala. Let me repeat:


"Mas Masarap tumawa lalo pag andiyan ka!"


I miss you budding! hahaha

-S.Reyes

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!

    "mas masarap tumawa pag pareho kayong gaga!"

    ReplyDelete