Thursday, February 4, 2010

For a Sham Friend

"Despise"--is all I have in mind and heart at this very moment. Confused in perpetuity in this following days. I was glad I got the courage to confront you with my silent enmity because of your hostility. I took the risk whatever I knew what'll lie after the courageuos act I showed. It seems that you've been pretty nice with other people lately and forgot to spare me a little of it. Yeah right, ugh---you never admitted that you're totally unfair with me---that made things worse. "Praise!" you've been a very good faux person. Well, better than a liar, I suppose. I'm tired of the counterfeit act you've always display whenever I'm around with you and not with somebody else. Thanks for your iniquitous undertaking and let me enjoy your jaundiced achievement! Hurtful words, aren't they? Sometimes, I think you deserve it but most of the time... I pity you being such a sham friend to me. I remembered the last verbal-letter-judo we undergone; you actually convinced me to forgive you. And blame me for injecting guilt to your numb empathy. I tried my best to make it up to you whenever I knew I was terribly wrong. I promise, I never forced you to be nice to me or forced you to be a little bit of kinder. I appreciate your effort, but still it seems not enough. You banked a lot of trust and you're capable of withdrawing it in just such hurtful words. I think, I've done my part and I really did a lot of sacrifices for you even you never did half of what I could offer. I did a lot of understanding, spared a lot of my time (that was never appreciated and blamed for giving it), for the efforts I exerted (and never done to anybody else but YOU), for the wasted energy and forced smiles I had to exhibit just to please you...EVERYTHING. And yes, by the way, Everything remains Nothing to a deadened person like you. I'll be happy to have it your way than what's in my PLAN. Believe me, you'll never enjoy what I had planned. Au revoir, hope to never hear from you soon. You pissed me off. :|

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment