Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pathetic

A friendship is supposed to be special. Supposed to be happy, not sad. What happened to you? We used to be friends. So, if our friendship is so special, then why is it I always feel bad? We have known each other for so many years...But today it became so crystal clear. 


For years we were so very close;
I thought of you much more than most. I listen to all of your problems share in your times in good and bad. But when the tables are turned and it is my turn,there is always an excuse to be had. I thought for years you meant the best for me, but it is so clear now that was not to be. You loved it when things for me went wrong. All the time you're telling me to be strong. I would rather be friendless and lonely (but luckily, I'm not). Through all the times, at least I know I would be happy...without the friend that I knew I never had.

You always tell me what I never wish to hear. It dispels me, of the person I once held dear. You aren't afraid to pop me,when I'm all puffed up in pride. You never fail to stop me, when I decided to be with others and not by your side. In fact, you are enjoying every minute in every failure I had-- you'd love it. If I'm happy, you'll do everything to spoil it. And you know? You spoil it pretty well, until all that I worked for fell. You always win, and I usually end up as the loser. Now, I'm about to change because I see you, for what you are. A person I'll never trust and keep very far. Away from me in everything I think and do.You will never again be able to treat me like a fool. You never really were a friend; just someone who would only be there when I'm needed. You would find pleasure from my unhappiness. You are a sad pathetic jealous soul. The love and kindness I have inside,for a friend you are not and I say this with pride.

We used to swear are souls until the end. But you have changed, you are not you anymore. You've gone away and left your friendship untrue. I thought you'd be here until we were old. But I realized now that our friendship was bound to be cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment