Sunday, February 28, 2010

I heart Mythology


As we grow older, we learn that even the person who wasn't suppose to let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken more than once and it is harder everytime. You might break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You will fight with your bestfriend. You will blame a new love for things an old did. You will cry because time is passing too fast and you will eventually lose someone you love. So take many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you have never been hurt. Because every 60 seconds you spend upset, is a minute of happiness you cannot get back.

(Maling-mali lahat!!!)


-M.A.C.S.

*I found this piece of note in my Edith Hamilton Mythology book. I flipped the pages of my 6th grade book then I noticed this small white paper bookmarked. I read the letter and found out that it was from a very dear friend of mine. She had written this way back in 6th grade and I think she could hardly remember writing such---words. I appreciate the letter so much and I felt like it deserves to be read publicly. Sorry M.A.C.S. for posting your letter. I just think that others might need this little concoction of yours. :)


*I remembered I lent my Myth book to you. I recalled the days we shared the same interests so freely, M. I simply miss you, miss you, miss you <3> Well, the letter wasn't for me anyway. I knew who it was for---I saw Ate Ann's picture bookmarked in the succeeding pages near the small white paper.

How did I knew it was YOU who wrote this?
(1) Ugly calligraphy/ certified M.A.C.S.

(2) Gnomish writings
(3) Totally mababoy

(4) microscopic words >:) sorry ah.

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment