Sunday, April 24, 2011

Melodica



I finally found my lost Bachendorff Melodica after a year! =)) Well, it was found with my old Playstation 2. I started practicing with my Melodica once again. I’m quite rusty though. It still sounds good! Oh yeah!

I tried recording some of my Melodica music but most of the records were a failure. Here’s a sample of my Thunder by Boys like Girls Melodica solo:


http://www.badongo.com/audio/25345082

Here another sample of my Melodica solo, Kings and Queens by 30 seconds to Mars:


I decided to save some money so I could buy a new Yamaha Pianica. Playing with my mini-music toys is my best stress reliever when comfort foods are not available. Have a musical summer everyone! :)

Kapal ng face ko mag-upload ng melodica samples pero FAIL naman lahat =)) Rusty na ako!

2 comments: