Sunday, April 10, 2011

M.I.A. (sick)


April 7, 2011 I was admitted in the hospital. I was supposed to attend my scheduled football training at Ateneo that day. When I woke up 5 o'clock in the morning, I could barely stand. I went upstairs to get my soccer gear, take a bath, and get ready to go to Manila. When I finished taking a bath, I noticed a sudden change in my condition. I felt kinda dizzy so I decided to go down and eat my breakfast. I lost my appetite, so I decided not to eat breakfast and just rest on my bed until I get better. I started having chills. I wrapped myself in 2 blankets but I still felt very cold. I went to the bathroom as swiftly as I could, because I felt I was to vomit anytime soon. Everybody in the house was panicking because it took several minutes for me to come out of the bathroom. I screamed inside and cried for help. People at the outside of the Bathroom couldn't do anything because I was locked up. I couldn't reach for the door because I already collapsed on the floor. As I gained momentum, I managed to get on my knees. When I was about to stand and open the door, I vomited gastric juice excessively. Our housekeeper already called the hospital to send a nurse at home. I felt kinda better after I vomited a lot. I managed to get back to bed. The nurse suggested that I should be brought to the hospital for further observation and analysis. Since I couldn't be thoroughly monitored at home, Daddy decided to bring me at the hospital.

As arrived at the hospital, I got two deltoid injections. My siblings weren't around so another doctor took care of me. I was confined. After I had the injections and some medication, I gradually felt better. I asked Yaya Ann to cancel all my appointments that day so I could have a day of rest. I finally fell asleep. I woke up at 10 am. I texted some of my friends I ditched that day. Ate Lilia already arrived and she assigned Kuya Ed (nurse) to give me dextrose. Jolo, Joaqui, and my other family members visited me. I had several visitors and...FOOD, but I wasn't able to eat well.

Ikee visited me after lunch. She gave me a box of Oreo Krispy Kreme (my favorite). She also handed my school clearance. She took care of me the whole afternoon. It was great having her around. Michelle too, visited me but she was LATE =)) Anyway, Ikee and Michelle stayed with me the whole afternoon. We even ate merienda together with Yaya Ann and Kuya Ed.


I'm alright now! >:D My dextrose was removed at 3 o'clock in the morning. I was discharged in the hospital April 8, 2011. I went to SM Megamall after I got discharged in the hospital because I promised Maita that I would support her in her cosplay at Ozine Fest.

GENERALIZATION:

1) FOOD OVERLOAD = FAST RECOVERY
2) I love my family and friends.
3) FREE KRISPY KREME when SICK.
4) MAHIRAP KUMAIN pag-isa lang ang KAMAY.
5) Nakakatamad maligo pag may sakit.
6) Mas lalo akong magkakasakit kapag walang INTERNET.


I'm really thankful for the people who visited me in the hospital. I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to those who had stuck on me during my sickness. Thank you to the concerned people whether ONLINE/OFFLINE.

-S.Reyes

2 comments: