Friday, April 24, 2009

KC, Goodbye for NOW.

Is happiness a choice?
Is it a mere decision we can make at any situation, every step along the road of life?
Is it easy to decide to be happy?

I am not saying that it isn't possible.
I am not saying that we cannot.

Yet say not so easily that happiness is a choice and that at any point in time, we can choose to be happy.

Finally my friend, we can hold on to that hope and believethat we can find what it is we're looking for.

Friendship is one of the main things that makes life worthwhile. When you have a friend to confide in, suffering seems more bearable. Everything is better when you have a friend to share it with. But sometimes, your friends couldn't understand you. Friends try to understand one another but for some reasons, it is hard to. Other people or other friends affect them. So it's better to try to understand them too. There were things that you may have done only with that person and you feel a void in your life. Take some time to let yourself free. Think.

You'll be killing me when you found this post. The post picture is one offense and the post ending will make you confused. Readers maybe now wondering why Kim Chiu is the blog post picture...well, it is hard to explain but I have reasons why I used that pic.

1. to piss her off. hahaha
2. to attract her in reading this post.

KC. Kim Chiu or Kelly Clarkson, gives us connection.

You came to me in a perfect time, I'm so happy enough that you are my friend.
We've been together for so long, CdSp--a fantastic place where we used to belong.
We shared the mysteries,laughter, tears are seen in our eyes.
But yours are not; your eyes are small to be seen sometimes. (-_-)
I don't care of anything right now. This is my post and NO ONE can stop me.
You're with me and I'm with you.
A part of me becomes part of you.
Now, it's time to say goodbye,
so, please don't be sad my darling friend,
'coz our friendship will never end.

Yes, it is true. We'll be apart.
'coz I'm here and you're there.
The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life.

Iwant to tell you this,
whatever happens we'll be friends until tomorrow.

*I don't need to advertise this post.
*No one have to read this but you.
~you don't need to tell anyone what's in this post.
*this is supposed to be a letter for you written in gnommish, i tried but never sent.
~this post, another secret--for yours to keep.

-S.Reyes

7 comments:

  1. hiya sam ... i see that you commented on my blog, the graphic bee ... may i know where you got the url from? i love getting visitors, but i'm just curious since i just started writing it :D

    i love abstract too, and what sort of designs are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that was deep!!! not to mention very dope..keep doin ya thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing much over here... & no problem!!!! did u mean stickers??? if so naw i don't have any

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii,thanks for visiting me , u blog and photos are so nice :)
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sam .. yes, i own the graphic bee as well as bookwormies101. i just LOVE reading ... and i love designing ... so yea ...

    i've actually never done a layout design before ... do you know how it's done??

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture surely pissed me off, well done! You don't need to do anything to attract me in reading your blog. I always do kaya. But seriously, I am touched.Prends poreber tayo!p.s.
    So far, this has the most number of comments! Ang benta ni Kimchi:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Sorry people, it has been 2 years before I checked this post again. Thank you very much. :)

    @Macs- I know you wouldn't see my reply anymore, but thank you :) You're well appreciated.

    ReplyDelete