Saturday, April 4, 2009

Let Go, Move On. (this post--a secret)


When love finds us there is no way to escape it. This is a story about a teenage boy and teenage girl whose love ended in a way that they never expected it.

TEXT MESSAGES: (translated in English / not the exact messages but almost)

B: I will always care about you no matter the fact that we don't talk.

B You left a big space too big to anyone to replace...I hope you understand.

G: It hurts me to know it's over now.

B:There's no one like you and I'm tired of searching for her because I always go back and think of you.

G: Be happy now and love someone else, I'm happy for you because you deserve to be loved by someone better.

B: You helped me grow and I am, the way I am because of you, sometimes I may not like it but this is who I am.

B: Thank you for helping me make myself better, wiser, and a stronger person.

B: No matter where you are or who you’re with, always know you have a friend still standing for you.

G: I donn't relly want to let you go but inside me I know I must.

B: I'll pray for you always, and as I promised, I'll study harder.

G: We have shared so much together; laughter...fun times...tears.

B: You changed me, in a positive way. 

G: I know one day you will be happy and you will find a better girl.

G: You will realize thing were better this way.



To "let go" doesn't mean to stop caring. This post is not to fix, but to be supportive. Not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but allow others to move on. This is not to be protective but to permit the persons to face reality. This post is not to regret the past but to grow and live for the future. 

This post was written for a friend of mine who was trying to decide what to do with a relationship with someone she loves/loved. Yet the relationship did not seem to be the best one for him, or in the long run for either of them. But how do you turn and walk away when a portion of your heart is longing to stay? That is a question and definitely not an easy one to answer. Only you can decide.

*Fear less and love more, my dear; I'm here, and will always be.

-S.Reyes

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But LOVE makes reality sweeter than bitter.

    ReplyDelete