Sunday, April 5, 2009

Same Reasons--Separate Ways

We've shared much laughter and even precious tears. The memories we have warmed all my years. You have a certain way to make my troubles sometime disappear. It's hard to admit that my life is richer every moment you are here. Now, it's time for us to go our separate ways. Although we'll be apart, the love will always stay. Thank you dear for seeing the best in me, as I see the best in you. You're everything I'm not and all a friend should be. As we go our separate ways, We won't blame each other, knowing that it is nobody's fault that we didn't see things the same way...And, as we go our separate ways to start a new life--We will remember that we have different needs...Needs that the other one cannot fulfill...It's not that we're leaving behind the good times we shared together--instead, we're taking them with us...I won't say good-bye to you...i will simply say so long. This post is a reminder that great things begin and end with LOVE.

*You know who you are.

*Magparamdam ka kasi, because I'm friggin' missing you.

-S.Reyes

2 comments:

  1. hayaan mo na nga siyang hindi sumama sa swimming. nakakainis. di marunong magparamdam.

    ReplyDelete