Monday, April 20, 2009

"The Rich Man & The Poor Man"--Auditions 9-29-08

We had our homeroom meeting before we had our discussion. Sir Spencer introduced us to "Declamation." Sir also explained the difference between Declamation and Oration. The period was concentrated to our second quarter piece, "The Rich man & The Poor Man." Sir asked some of us to make a demo in front. Feedez and Carmela volunteered themselves due to the fact that they had memorized the first few lines in the piece. I enjoyed watching my classmates perform. Well, Bien and Charmaine's performance really caught our attention. I was surprised by Bien's sudden attack to Charmaine. At first, Charmaine looked intimidating for Bien but her threatening appraoch vanished when Bien countered her lines. I could feel anger within Bien's voice, as water vapor splashed on Charmaine's face.

*Free Shower!*

hahaha, I was really impressed by the way Ivan and Sir Spencer showed their own version. Ivan did a good job poking Sir Spencer at the back (like stabbing). On the other hand, I was frightened by Sir Spencer. Especially when he deliverd the intense lines. I noticed my jaw falling down each and evry time I could feel the fender-bender of his aura.

*Speechless.*

*This post is from my journal in School. (RED).

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment