Friday, April 30, 2010

Lessons

I have learned so many things in life. Most of them came from the closest persons I have. Ate Rosette has been my Language tutor for years; I learned the basic rules until I could form one of the most complex compositions ever written. I deserve an "A" for Language because of her. Kuya Tony's my Mathematics and Technology tutor; he helps me face life during number struggle.Well, it turned out that I'm not as successful I could be in Math compared t0 Grammar and Literature. I'm not much of a Math genius so a "C+" for that...But I changed my mind, it's a "B" since this is my blog. Ate Lilia shared her knowledge about Science and beyond Science. She mastered some branches of Science, including Biology, Chemistry, and all other Medicine related Sciences. Therefore, a B+ for Science. Daddy has a major contribution of WHO am I today, HOW I act, and WHY I did this. He guided me and paved my way to the future with Valueses. But the manifestation was not that much of a success. Honestly, I deserve a C+ for Attitude. Last, Mom taught me how to find life after her death. She said that we don't actually live for knowledge, but we live for loving. Well, I guess Mom's still the best tutor I ever had, with the best lessons. I must have an "A+" on that one :)

-S.Reyes

No comments:

Post a Comment