Thursday, March 5, 2009

To Infinity And Beyond


Fear and anticipation struggled in my heart when I stepped for the first time into the roller coaster called "Space Mountain." As the little car chugged confidently up the first steep incline, my timidity faded. I peeped over the edge of the miniature train to look down upon the park growing rapidly smaller before my eyes...suddenly, with mounting terror, I found myself ready to swoop into space. Down rushed the car, together with my frantic but delighted screams. Hardly had I gained my breath after this plunge when the miniature train then again ascended and went straight ahead the twist track. THE THRILLING RIDE CAME TO AN END. Smiling bravely for the benefit of my watching friends, I assured them that this crazy rush through time and space was truly the greatest ride on earth.

-S.Reyes

3 comments:

  1. Omg! FAYE! mean!!! sinabi mo yung cuteness T_T san mo nakita yang 'cuteness'? =))

    Maki, ikr. =)) Salamat. that's so high school. Check out my new comments sa posts mo.

    ReplyDelete