Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm an Intellectual


No one has to tell me that I was a handful when growing up. I was the best at doing before thinking; stepping before looking. I changed--and keep improving. i learnt from my mistakes and change my bad ways. i decided to think before i act; to look before i step. i dedicated myself in studying because that's the best thing i can do to serve God as a student. Based on my personal experience; when I was a child, I thought my Mom was the smartest on earth. By the time I was a teenager, I suspected taht wasn't true--an I resented her for it. Now I know the truth: My Mom was wise and that's much more important than being smart. I admire her for that. Now, I'm on my way, hoping to be wise, thinking I wouldn't fail, to serve God someday.

-S.Reyes

2 comments:

  1. God is working with you. Keep it up! That's the wisest thing to do. I'm sure your mom is smiling at you at this very moment and for the days to come <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. T_T Major sob...sob...sob
    Actually, essay ko lang to sa Composition Writing nung high school.

    ReplyDelete