Friday, March 27, 2009

Move On, Let Go. (this post--a secret)




I never expected that this last two days of my stay in school will
be this hard. You ask why? Because I haven’t had a chance "AT ALL" to talk
to the girl that I loved soooo much for five years.

I had this plan that I worked up with some of my trusted friends to help me find a
way how can I make this last day of school special for someone so dear to me.
Weeks have passed and the plan seems to work out pretty well. Details have been
polished. An A+ plot.

A short message.
goodbye.
and a kiss to my girl's hand.

but too bad. my fantasies didnt came true. Like a dream, that disappeared when I opened my eyes.

sigh~

I guess that’s the way my story goes.
I never pulled off a simple plan.
a failure.

Good thing is. I have some friends that inspired me to pursue it.
Now I appreciate how txt msgs can help you at the most desperate times :))

*text text*

sigh~ relief.

ive have said everything id like to say. it may not be in person.
but dear, I POURED OUT MY HEART ON IT!

now. im not feeling bitter but better. What’s done is done.

But like what ive said. No matter what happens...

I will love you, FOREVER.

I know that things will never be the same again.
but. Everything has its purpose.

goodbye.


I’ll see you someday dear... (fingers-crossed)

credits:
~to the classmates who helped.

~friends who are always there.

~and especially to the person who owns this blog site. thankyou.

-I


"Same old story that everybody knows, it's one heart holding on, one heart letting go."

 -S.Reyes

3 comments:

  1. to whom it may concern,

    we're still here. thankyou for trusting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. butler, thank you for the supporting this blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, sam.
    I love your blogs. FOR REAL. :)

    ReplyDelete